How to care for your OPTISLEEP therapeutic appliance
- Always brush your teeth thoroughly prior to inserting the therapeutic appliance.
- Clean the therapeutic appliance thoroughly every morning after taking it out using a soft toothbrush under warm running water. You should use this soft toothbrush exclusively to clean your OPTISLEEP.
- After cleaning the OPTISLEEP therapeutic appliance, always store dry and at room temperature in its storage container.
- Do not allow the therapeutic appliance be exposed to direct sunlight and heat.
- Remove the therapeutic appliance before eating or drinking in order to avoid damages to the appliance.
Important Care Information
- Do not use prostheses cleaner which contain oxygen as they could permanently damage your appliance.
- Do not use hot water or toothpaste as this could also damage your appliance.
The OPTISLEEP storage container
- Your individual OPTISLEEP appliance will be given to you by your dentist in a storage container.
- Always store your OPTISLEEP clean and dry following each use in the storage container.